- Mykonos accommodations
- Accommodation in Greece
- Unique Santorini
- Popular Cyclades
- Rest of Cyclades
- Northeastern Aegean Islands
(Lesbos, Samos, Ikaria, Chios)
- Northern Sporades & Euboea
(Skiathos, Skopelos, Evia)
- Saronic Islands
(Hydra and Spetses)
- Top Hotels in rest of Greece
- Tours to Archaeological sites
(Delphi, Olympia, Mycenae)
- Aegean Islands Bookings
- Gay Friendly Greece
- Gay Lesbos
- Gay Tours
- Travel Services & Info
- About Us: M.A.C.
General Information about Season Rentals on Mykonos:
Explanations concerning long term rentals (precisely: “season rental”).
Summer season rentals are very difficult to manage:
- We cannot “hold” properties available till your actual arrival on the Island, owners will not wait on promised solutions and rentals: the first deposit gets the let. We recommend you visit the island from end March till early May: later than this, both choice and availability reduce dramatically!
- Owners are very slow to give answers and prices: also most of them arrive back on Mykonos only mid-April.
- Many Greeks and visitors, working people and long-holiday planners are all looking for properties; it is almost impossible to follow the real-time situation on the island. Something found today, is gone the next.
- Most available properties are neither in Town, or at beach areas; are mainly at less tourist areas and not on main bus routes, so car/bike rental can be necessary...or a 15 - 20 minute walk to town.
- Also, very few renters are ready to give a 30% deposit for an unseen/known property. We, of course, do our very best to help your demands, once you are on Mykonos Island. We do try to better organize the whole “season rental” department with more choices.
Best is to contact us a few weeks before arrival, that way we will have suggestions and proposals upon your arrival.
- Prices do not usually include water, electricity and cleaning. Price is for whole season, starting approx beginning April till end-September, or later. Prices usually same whether rental starts May or June.
- Payments made in 3 (maximum) installments. Last payment by end-July latest. This is also security measure for you, as owners cannot accept NEW tenants in more expensive peak period August!
FOR LONGER STAYS :
apart from our full offer of apartments and studios available for a few days or a few weeks' rental...
MAC recommends self-catering properties where owners give special rates...for stays of one month or longer.
page updated regularly. click here
MYKONOS ACCOMMODATION CENTER
email@example.com Address: Enoplon Dynameon 10 (upper floor)
(end Matoyianni Street: main street)
Postal Address: P.O. Box 58 - 84600 Mykonos - GREECE
Tel: +30-22890-23160 / 2289023408 or 2289028160 & Fax: 22890-24137..
Last Updated May 5th. 2015