Mykonos Accommodation Center, on Mykonos Island (also spelled Mikonos, Myconos, Miconos) is in the heart of town ("Chora").|
Recognized by the Greek National Tourism Organization as an official, general tourism agency ( license No. 1144E60000071400). M.A.C. is member of ASTA , HATTA, and IGLTA.
booking engine with many more Mykonos accommodations
but mostly on "request basis" and with official rack rates.
Here commissions are available!
Before submitting your Reservation Form, it is important to read and accept the following information.|
How reservations operate:
MAC offers best choice & options for each inquiry: as each client will have a very specific demand: either in type of accommodation, location on the island, required amenities and room facilities, level of price...
- All quoted prices are in Euro (€) and valid at reservation time.
M.A.C uses official hotel rates, approved by the Greek National Tourist Organization. Hotel prices include all taxes and breakfast.
Prices in other major currencies, provided on request - based on daily exchange rate.
M.A.C. books accommodation on pre-pay basis. Once we confirm availability- usually within 24 hours - a pre-payment is required.
- 10% commission is normal policy for all 5 star to 2 star hotels (deluxe "A", "B", and "C" category hotels), with minimum 3-night stay (throughout Greece), as well for most furnished apartments, holiday rentals and villas with private pool. The most economic pensions, rooms & studios usually have (on demand) only a 5% commission.
- Short stays - 1 or 2 nights - are billed with 10% surcharge.
- Arrival transfer (small bus or taxi) is compulsory for all hotels, pensions, apartments and villas: especially in the peak season
( mid-June -l end September:) 20 Euro per person round trip, from airport or harbour.
M.A.C. is not responsible for any information lapse on arrival transfers, last minute changes or delays. However, travelers can call us or visit our agency for help with any transfer problems. Late night arrival transfers (between 9pm/21h00 and 8.30am/08h30 ) are only accepted by hotels with proper transfer facilities, and at a cost 12 Euro (per person one way).
- Reservations are confirmed by a 30% down payment, with full payment necessary 1 month before client arrival.(except for non-refundable offers, where full prepayment is required)
Payments are made by bank transfer to one of our bank accounts in foreign currencies or by registered mail, courier, bank draft, international money order, or cashier's cheque, (personal cheques not accepted).
Once down payment is received, we issue and send you by email within the same working day, the following:
- invoice stipulating reservations, services and all charges.
- pre-paid client hotel vouchers; are presented on arrival at accommodation reception desk..
- Concerning last minute cancellations or no-shows M.A.C. always tries to minimize eventual cancellation fees, depends on / relative to respective accommodation charged to us by accommodation owner. Cancellations must be advised by fax, telex or e-mail.
- All service complaints must be reported by the client , in person, at our Mykonos agency. No complaints are accepted after departure.