Embarkation time is at 08:45am
You will be picked up from your hotel by our complimentary transportation to reach the embarkation point. One of our cruise representatives will greet you and give you an overview of the cruise itinerary. A short tender ride will follow from the small dock in order to embark the sailing yacht anchored out in Agios Ioannis bay and waiting for you. Once an overview of the sailing yacht and important safety information are introduced by the crew, at 09:30am we set sail heading to Rhenia & Delos islands, the center of the Cyclades and located few miles south-west of Mykonos.
As we sail, the crew will be happy to show you how to raise and trim the sails as well as to steer the yacht, weather permitting. Gaze out at the beautiful scenery and the remarkable crystal blue water of the Aegean Sea,
chilling out to the tunes of your choice and relaxing as you sunbathe on deck. After approximately 1 hour sailing, we will arrive at the untouched island of Rhenia, separated from the sacred island
of Delos by just a small strait. Dropped anchor in the idyllic bay surrounded by crystal clear turquoise waters and with gold sandy beach, enjoy swimming and snorkeling. Light lunch on board is ready. It is specially made Italian pasta with Greek flavored dressing instantly cooked on board, Greek salad and juicy seasonal fruits. A selection of complimentary house wine and soft drinks are also offered.
Small-Group day sailing yacht cruise to Delos & Rhenia (7 hours)
Daily Departures from April to October 2018
Reserve your spot: 105 Euro per adult, 75 Euro for children age 2 - 11 years
(Organized cruise limited to 15-18 people)
• Sailing yacht semi-private for 7 hours + crew
• Licensed English Speaking Guide at the archaeological site of Delos (approx. 1˝ hr disposal)
• Light lunch cooked on board
• Complimentary white house wine, soft drinks, water and instant coffee
• Complimentary pick-up and drop-off service
• Complimentary snorkeling gear (mask with snorkel and fins)
• Farewell drink
• Free Wifi
• All safety equipment
•Entrance fees at the archaeological site of Delos
(Euro 12,00 per person payable by cash on site)
•A selection of extra beverages is available on board on additional charge
• Crew tips at guests’ discretion
Details on meeting point:
The pick-up time is arranged according to the location of your accommodation. Please contact us at least 24hrs before, for confirmation of your pick-up time.
It is a shared transportation with timetable schedule and if missed, you will need to reach the meeting point by your own means and no refund will apply.
The embarkation point is at 08:45 am at the picturesque village of Agios Ioannis (=Saint John), in front of the
Church of Agios Ioannis, located about 5 kilometers from Mykonos Town and 2,5 kilometers from Ornos village.
The departure time of the cruise is at 09:30 am.
Eexact spot pinned here https://goo.gl/AXvfQn - just few meters from Agios Ioannis Beach - Bus Stop
What to remember:
• All passengers must provide their passport details (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) to us upon reservation as requested by Mykonos Port Authorities.
If not received well before the cruise date, passengers will not be entitled to embark.
• Closed non-slip shoes (deck shoes/sports shoes) are an optional idea to be comfortable and for safety on board.
Do not forget to bring your swimsuit, a sun hat, sunglasses and beach towels and include plenty of sunscreen for protection from the sun.
It is suggested to bring a windproof jacket especially in case of winds or cool months in early or late season.
• In case of stomach sensibility we advise you to have a conservative breakfast consisted of dry food and not so much liquids (i.e. avoid orange juice).
Motion sickness medication is not provided on board.
• 48 hours from pick-up time full cancellation fees are applied.
• In case of bad weather condition, all reservations will be automatically postponed to the next available date.
If the customer is not in Mykonos at the suggested alternative date showed with a proof of document (i.e. ferry or flight ticket), only in that case he/she is entitled to receive full refund of the total fee.
• Depending on the weather, we have the right until 24hrs prior to the cruise to change the start and end point of the cruise with complimentary transportation. Notice will be given in due time.
• Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise.
If neglected to inform, we reserve the right to deny the passenger’s embarkation and no refund will apply.
• It is highly recommended to schedule your cruise date at the beginning of your stay in Mykonos, especially for short stay vacation planners,
in order to have alternative available dates in case of cancellations due to the bad weather.
Private Cruise available: