- Mykonos accommodations
- Accommodation in Greece
- Unique Santorini
- Popular Cyclades
- Rest of Cyclades
- Northeastern Aegean Islands
(Lesbos, Samos, Ikaria, Chios)
- Northern Sporades & Euboea
(Skiathos, Skopelos, Evia)
- Saronic Islands
(Hydra and Spetses)
- Top Hotels in rest of Greece
- Tours to Archaeological sites
(Delphi, Olympia, Mycenae)
- Aegean Islands Bookings
- Gay Friendly Greece
- Gay Lesbos
- Gay Tours
- Travel Services & Info
- About Us: M.A.C.
General Information about Season Rentals on Mykonos:
Explanations concerning long term rentals (precisely: �season rental�).
Summer season rentals are very difficult to manage:
- We cannot �hold� properties available till your actual arrival on the Island, owners will not wait on promised solutions and rentals: the first deposit gets the let. We recommend you visit the island from end March till early May: later than this, both choice and availability reduce dramatically!
- Owners are very slow to give answers and prices: also most of them arrive back on Mykonos only mid-April.
- Many Greeks and visitors, working people and long-holiday planners are all looking for properties; it is almost impossible to follow the real-time situation on the island. Something found today, is gone the next.
- Most available properties are neither in Town, or at beach areas; are mainly at less tourist areas and not on main bus routes, so car/bike rental can be necessary...or a 15 - 20 minute walk to town.
- Also, very few renters are ready to give a 30% deposit for an unseen/known property. We, of course, do our very best to help your demands, once you are on Mykonos Island. We do try to better organize the whole �season rental� department with more choices.
Best is to contact us a few weeks before arrival, that way we will have suggestions and proposals upon your arrival.
- Prices do not usually include water, electricity and cleaning. Price is for whole season, starting approx beginning April till end-September, or later. Prices usually same whether rental starts May or June.
- Payments made in 3 (maximum) installments. Last payment by end-July latest. This is also security measure for you, as owners cannot accept NEW tenants in more expensive peak period August!
FOR LONGER STAYS :
apart from our full offer of apartments and studios available for a few days or a few weeks' rental...
MAC recommends self-catering properties where owners give special rates...for stays of one month or longer.
page updated regularly. click here
MYKONOS ACCOMMODATION CENTER
firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Enoplon Dynameon 10 (upper floor)
(end Matoyianni Street: main street)
Postal Address: P.O. Box 58 - 84600 Mykonos - GREECE
Tel: +30-22890-23160 / 2289023408 or 2289028160 & Fax: 22890-24137..
Last Updated May 5th. 2015