Located on the hillside above Elia Beach: panoramic views to Aegean & beach
Position: Hillside at Elia beach Distances: Town: 10 km Closest Shop: 35 km Closest Beach: Elia, 800 m: 5min. drive Airport: 6 km
Description: In the most privileged location of Elia beach in Mykonos is situated a contemporary summer Residence with fantastic sea views where white color, stone and water are the dominant characteristics. The white minimal interior of the house with smooth curved edges and simple deco gives you a relaxing ambience and enjoyable atmosphere. The infinity pool is situated in a location where the pool water view dives in the blue of the sea. Water flows from every point of view of the villa. There is a built table under a shaded pergola suitable for epicurean meals or relaxing moments. There is also a barbeque and an external bar on the pool area. The size of the pool area easily holds events up to 150 persons.
This white Mykonos Villa is spread in 3 levels. On the upper level is the living area, bathroom and a full equipped kitchen while on the top of the upper level there is the boat like bedroom with king size bed and private bathroom with sea and water views from everywhere. It is like being on a floating boat. On the ground floor there is a master bedroom with king size bed private bathroom.On the lower level there is a second sitting area and 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms. Two bedrooms have twin beds and one bedroom king size bed. The views from all corners of the house is uninterrupted no matter if you are inside or outside as the house is built with the concept of having constant eye contact with the water. The 6 bathrooms are made of polished cement with smooth curves and light colors. The villa is strategically located above Elia beach and Agrari and you can watch both beaches from every corner of the house.
Facilities: Private pool, Pergola, Outdoors dining, BBQ, Sunbeds, Satelite TV, Dvd player, hi – fi, Internet access, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave, washing machine.
Bedroom 1: Bedroom with King size bed and en suite bathroom with shower Bedroom 2 Bedroom with King size bed and en suite bathroom with shower Bedroom 3 bedroom with double bed and en suite bathroom with shower Bedroom 4: Bedroom with twin beds and en suite bathroom with shower Bedroom 5: Bedroom with twin beds and en suite bathroom with shower Additional bedding, 1 rollaway bed
Prices 2019 for 1
day in Euro , include all taxes, for stays in
Villa Sea Breeze 5 bedrooms
April - May June 1 - 30
July 1 - 31 August 1 - 31 September 1 - September 30 October 1 - October 31
1.100 € 1.350 € 2.000 € 2.300 € 1.350 € 1.100 €
Minimum Stay: 1 week in middle or high season (from June till end August), & 5 nights stay for the other months. Security Deposit: 500 EURO
Children Policy: allowed All rates include: all charges & utilities (water, electricity, bed linen & towels, all taxes: plus arrival meet-up & assistance at airport / harbour and transfer to villa.) • Maintenance and cleaning of the surrounding area and the pool • Daily interior cleaning • Change of linen and towels every two (2) days • Villa’s maintenance in case of any plumbing and electrical problems due to daily use. Basic Cancellation policy Up to 90 days prior to arrival, no cancellation fees apply . Any deposit already paid is refunded to the renter in full. From 89 days to 31 days prior to arrival, 35% of the total value of the reservation, is charged as cancellation fees . 30 days prior to arrival the renter is required to settle the balance of the remaining 65% of the total value of their reservation . From 30 days or LESS prior to arrival, the total value of the reservation is charged as cancellation fees (100%)